- Release date: 3/1/2020
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Genre: Action , Adventure
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Captions available, VR Support, Steam Workshop, Includes level editor
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core i5-7500 / Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 / RX 580 - 6GB VRAM
Half-Life: Alyx Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Half-Life: Alyx game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Playing as Alyx Vance, you are humanitys only chance for survival. The Combines control of the planet since the Black Mesa incident has only strengthened as they corral the remaining population in cities. Among them are some of Earths greatest scientists: you and your father, Dr. Eli Vance.
As founders of a fledgling resistance, youve continued your clandestine scientific activityperforming critical research, and building invaluable tools for the few humans brave enough to defy the Combine.
Every day, you learn more about your enemy, and every day you work toward finding a weakness.
ABOUT GAMEPLAY IN VR:
Valves return to the Half-Life universe that started it all was built from the ground up for virtual reality. VR was built to enable the gameplay that sits at the heart of Half-Life.
Immerse yourself in deep environmental interactions, puzzle solving, world exploration, and visceral combat.
Lean to aim around a broken wall and under a Barnacle to make an impossible shot. Rummage through shelves to find a healing syringe and some shotgun shells. Manipulate tools to hack alien interfaces. Toss a bottle through a window to distract an enemy. Rip a Headcrab off your face and throw it out the window.
Already own a VALVE INDEX headset or controllers?
You'll get Half-Life: Alyx free, plus extra content.
Customers who have purchased Valve Index hardware before the game is released on Steam will have access to unique bonuses starting in early 2020:
- Explore environments from Half-Life: Alyx in your SteamVR Home space
- Alternate gun skins to embellish Alyx's arsenal
- Special Half-Life: Alyx-themed content for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
A set of Source 2 tools for building new environments will ship with the game, enabling any player to build and contribute new environments for the community to enjoy. Hammer, Valves level authoring tool, has been updated with all of the games virtual reality gameplay tools and components.